Firstly, enjoy my cat Lolita being flirty with the neighbor 🙂
I’m estatic, but still feeling the stress. They wanted us to sign the lease yesterday.
We still need to save up about a grand to get in it, and the end of the month is the deadline to beat. It becomes tricky for someone like me, who has no avenues regarding extra money or getting loans when I’m in a tight spot…
The only thing I know to do, is to sell my camera equipment. Or try to…again. It’s really the only thing of value I own.
I think it’s more important, to get out of this neighborhood, and into that house, so we can have a healthy environment and fresh start…than it is to hold on to material objects that I can eventually get back anyways.
It’s all I can do. Wants vs. NEEDS.
Next post will be the listing of it, in case anyone here is interested in good, quality, well-kept, hardly used equipment for stupid cheap.
I’m off social media in all regards, but this blog…so…yep.
I’m pretty sure that no one will even buy it; because it’s ME; but I’m gonna’ try anyways.
I’ve felt repeatedly like giving up through this entire process; but $1000.00 isn’t going to keep T and I back from a chance at a positive step in the right direction for OUR LIVES.
The money really isn’t even the problem, it’s the timing of it all that is really shaking things up. I’m nervous and feel sick, and I cannot eat.
I know if T and I just hold on, something good is going to happen regarding this.
I have faith.
We have been sober for 3 months, and 24 days.
That in itself is a total miracle. Getting this house is going to be another one.
We are almost there. If it wasn’t for T and good friend I’ve been talking to, I’d be even more in cahoots.
I’m going to have faith.
There’s the update!!
J.Rounds (c)2017 ~Peaces of ME