When you are feeling as if you can’t go on.
When the pressure in your own head becomes a force of it’s own and you can’t calm it no matter what you do, because the person never satisfied with themselves is you.
If you feel alone no matter how many people are around you.
If you don’t have any idea how you are going to move one single step more forward.
If you are tired of running from the truth and living a lie of a life.
- Remember every choice you make in this life directly impacts another choice of either yourself, or someone else.
- You are responsible for your own actions and the consequences of said actions. Make smart choices.
- You were put on this earth to be happy not to make someone else happy. Be happy with the gifts you were born with and never stop trying to hone those gifts.
- You can do whatever you want to in life and you should not listen to those that say you cannot.
- Trust your gut and stop running from it. It will guide you and keep you safe.
- Stop thinking about doing things and just do them.
- You were born alone and you will die alone.
Two facts true and equal for everyone single creature on earth.
In the end it is essential to have found peace in yourself, and to try to leave a mark on the world that is more good than bad and always true.
- Love yourself and try to love others the same.
- You only have one life so you should live it to the fullest and everything else will fall into place.
- Believe in yourself and you can make it so.
Whenever you feel alone, remember these affirmations.
And most importantly…NEVER GIVE UP.
©J Rounds 2014~Peaces of me